Certificate II in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
Employment opportunities with this qualification include Administration Assistant, Clerical Worker, Data Entry Operator, Information Desk Clerk, Office Junior, Receptionist.
Successful completion of the Certificate II in Business may provide entry into the Certificate III Business, and other Certificate II, III and IV Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
47 weeks or 23 week intensive
36 weeks or 18 weeks (intensive)
- IELTS 4.5 equivalent / NEAS Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
02. BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
03. BSBITU203 Communicate Electronically
04. BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
05. BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
06. BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
07. BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
08.BSBITU202 Create and use spreadsheets
09. BSBWOR204 Use business technology
10. BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
11. BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
12. BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment