Certificate III in Business
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Employment opportunities with this qualification include Administration Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Information Desk Clerk, Office Junior, Receptionist), Word Processing Operator, Customer Service Officer, Payroll Officer, Clerical Office.
Successful completion of the Certificate III in Business may provide entry into the Certificate IV Business or Customer Enagement, and other Certificate III, IV and Diploma Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
55 weeks or 27 week intensive
42 weeks or 21 weeks (intensive)
- IELTS 5 equivalent / NEAS High Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBWOR204 Use Business Technology
02. BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
03. BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
04. BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
05. BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
06. BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
07. BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
08.BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
09. BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
10. BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
11. BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
12. BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace