Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
Duties at this level are varied and may include responding to complex customer requests handling complaints, coaching staff and completing related administrative tasks.
Employment opportunities with this qualification include Sales Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Scheduler, Call Centre Scheduler, Call Centre Analyst, Customer Service Team Leader, Analyst.
Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Customer Engagement may provide entry into the Diploma of Business, and other Certificate IV and Diploma Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
63 weeks or 31 week intensive
48 weeks or 24 weeks (intensive)
- IELTS 5.5 equivalent / NEAS Upper-Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
02. BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
03. BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
04. BSBCUE403 Schedule customer engagement activity
05. BSBCUE404 Collect, analyse and record information
06. BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
07. BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
08. BSBCUS403 Implement Customer Service Standards
09. BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
10. BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
11. BSBMGT405 Provide personal leadership
12. BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
13. BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints