Certificate III in Leadership
The vocational outcomes of the qualification are to:
- apply a practical understanding of standard or routine workplace policies, procedures and practices to meet employee industrial obligations
- contribute to safe work systems by complying consistently with work health and safety standards to ensure own safety and that of others
- work effectively as a team member not only on collaborative team tasks but as a member of a work-based team environment in general
- evaluate own work performance against required level of workplace standards, in collaboration with others, acting on feedback to improve proficiency of work performance.
- establish and maintain harmonious, co-operative working relationships with others respecting individual, social and cultural diversity
Employment opportunities with this qualification include any role across many fields that will require leadership skills.
Successful completion of the Certificate III in Leadership may provide entry into the Certificate IV in Leadership and Mentoring and other Certificate III and IV Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
- IELTS 5.5 equivalent / NEAS Upper-Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
02. LWADEV301A Manage personal development
03. LWADIV301A Explore cultural diversity
04. LWALDR301A Provide leadership to teams and individuals
05. LWAPRO301A Undertake a project
06. BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
07. SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
08. BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development