Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways
This qualification is designed for individuals who require foundation skills development to prepare for vocational training pathways.
There are no direct employment outcomes, but it will prepare you for further study.
Successful completion of the Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways may provide entry into Certificate II, III and IV Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
- IELTS 4.5 equivalent / NEAS Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
02. BSBITU202 Create and use spreadsheets
03. BSBWOR204 Use business technology
04. FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
05. FSKRDG09 Read and respond to routine standard operating procedures
06. FSKLRG07 Use strategies to identify job opportunities
07. FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
08. FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
09. FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
10. FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
11. FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
12. FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
13. FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
14. FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks