Certificate I in Retail Services
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who complete a limited range of basic workplace tasks. These individuals possess a limited range of technical skills and knowledge.
Employment opportunities with this qualification include frontline team member.
Successful completion of the Certificate I in Retail may provide entry into the Certificate II, III or IV in Retail, and other Certificate II, III and IV Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
- IELTS 4.5 equivalent / NEAS Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. SIRXWHS001 Work safely
02. SIRXIND003 Organise personal work requirements
03. SIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
04. SIRXCOM001 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
05. FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks