BSB50215-Diploma of Business
This qualification is for individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
It will enable you to handle recruitment, manage staff effectively, implement internal or external systems and complete related administrative tasks such as project management and conferences.
Upon completion, candidates would be able to go on to study Bachelor Degree in Business or Advanced Diploma in Business.
Recognition of prior learning / credit transfer
- You will be given the opportunity to reduce your course length through recognition of prior learning or transferring credit from previously completed courses
- Information on units that may cross over with this course from other course we offer can be found here
Mode of delivery
- 20 hours per week face to face, with a mix of lecture style classes, tutorials and practical elements
- There are approximately 6 hours of assessment for each unit in the course, comprising of written assessments and practical demonstrations
- Depending on your previous skills and knowledge, you may need to attend more elements. You can take our assessment previous skills and knowledge assessment here
- IELTS 5.5 equivalent / NEAS Upper-Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBPMG522 | Undertake project work
02. BSBADM503 | Plan and manage conferences
03. BSBHRM506 | Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
04. BSBADM504 | Plan and implement administrative systems
05. BSBCUS501 | Manage quality customer service
06. BSBMKG501 | Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
07. BSBWOR502 | Lead and manage team effectiveness
08. BSBWOR501 | Manage personal work priorities and professional development