Diploma in Business
This qualification is for individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
It will enable you to handle recruitment, manage staff effectively, implement internal or external systems and complete related administrative tasks such as project management and conferences.
Upon completion, candidates would be able to go on to study Bachelor Degree in Business or Advanced Diploma in Business.
- IELTS 5.5 equivalent / NEAS Upper-Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
02. BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
03. BSBADM502 Manage meetings
04. BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
05. BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
06. BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
07. BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
08. BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development