Certificate II in Retail Services
This qualification reflects the role of frontline retail team members who use a defined and limited range of operational skills to undertake workplace activities. They are involved in mainly routine and repetitive tasks and work under direct supervision of others.
Employment opportunities with this qualification include frontline team member, customer service assistant and point-of-sale operator.
Successful completion of the Certificate II in Retail may provide entry into the Certificate III or IV in Retail, and other Certificate II, III and IV Accredited Courses and Training Package qualifications.
- IELTS 4.5 equivalent / NEAS Intermediate English level
- Successful completion of Year 10 or equivalent; a Certificate I in Retail Services advantageous.
- Minimum 18 years of age
01. SIRXPDK001 Advise on products and services
02. SIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
03. SIRXCOM001 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
04. SIRXIND003 Organise personal work requirements
05. SIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
06. SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
07. SIRXRSK001 Identify and respond to security risks
08. BSBWOR204 Use business technology
09. FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
10. SIRXPDK002 Advise on food products and services
11. SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
12. FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks